4.01.2007

itunes on shuffle, 2007.

how am i feeling today?
falling for you -- jem.
"i can feel it, baby - i feel like i'm falling for you..."


will i get far in life?
my hero -- foo fighters.
"don't the best of 'em bleed it out..."


how do my friends see me?
i like the way you move -- outkast
"ready for action nip it in the butt
never relaxin', [jennie] is everlastin'..."


when will i get married?
let's get it on -- tenacious d (marvin gaye cover)
"and if you feel like i feel, sugar... come on, come on..."


what's my theme song?
you're beautiful -- james blunt.
"my life is brilliant... my love is pure..."


what is the story of my life?
slow country -- gorillaz.
"city life, calling me all the time
me and my soul, geared to attack..."


what am i like in bed?
the way you look tonight -- frank sinatra.
"yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm
and your cheeks so soft,
there is nothing for me but to love you,
and the way you look... tonight."


how can i get ahead in life?
beautiful disaster -- kelly clarkson.
"and if i could hold on
thru the tears and the laughter,
would it be beautiful?
or just a beautiful disaster?"


what is my best feature?
when i'm gone -- 3 doors down.
"there's another world inside of me
that you may never see."


how is today going to be?
hair -- atmosphere.
"i sold my damaged soul for the magic of speech...
you're probably right, a few more beers a couple more laughs
undressing my past with the questions she asks..."


what is in store for this weekend?
here with me -- dido.
"i don't want to call my friends
for they might wake me from this dream
and i can't leave this bed
risk forgetting all that's been..."


what is my life like at the moment?
absolutely zero -- jason mraz.
"see who am i to say this situation isn't great?
when it's my job to make the most of it..."


what song describes my secrets?
breakin' me -- johnny lang.
"i know you lost your faith in me but i still believe.
can i make you understand, can i make you see?"


what is my current lover like?
look what you've done -- jet.
"take my photo off the wall
if it just won't sing for you
'cause all that's left has gone away
and there's nothing there for you to prove...."


what song will they play at my funeral?
all is full of love -- death cab for cutie.
"you'll be given love
you'll be taken care of
you'll be given love
you have to trust it..."


how does the world see me?
come a little closer -- brandy.
"so if you must go
know that i'll be missing you, wishing you closer...
so let's make the most of these moments together."


will i have a happy life?
life goes on -- tupac.
"bury me smilin' with G's in my pocket
have a party at my funeral let every rapper rock it
let the hoes that i useta know, from way before
kiss me from my head to my toe..."


what do my friends really think of me?
what you wish for -- guster.
"swept all the pieces under the bed
close all the curtains and cover my head
and what you wish for won't come true
you aren't surprised love, are you?"


do people secretly lust after me?
high -- the cure.
"and when i see you
take the same sweet steps
you used to take
i say i'll keep holding you
my arms so tight
i'll never let you slip away..."


what is my theme song while i walk down the street?
one more change -- notorious BIG.
the lyrics are just too ridiculous to put up here... haha.


what song plays while i sleep?
glorious #1 -- remy zero.
"we don't have to be lovers
we don't have to be friends for no one..."


what songs plays when a cute boy/girl sees me?
wonderful tonight -- eric clapton.
"it's time to go home now and i've got an aching head,
so i give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
and then i tell her, as i turn out the light,
i say, 'my darling, you were wonderful tonight...'"


what is my amazing dance song?
one headlight -- the wallflowers.
"this place is always such a mess
sometimes i think i'd like to watch it burn
i'm so alone, and i feel just like somebody else
man, i ain't changed, but i know i ain't the same
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
i think her death it must be killing me..."


how do i relax?
say goodnight -- beth nielsen chapman.
"don't you fear when you dream
waking up is never what it seems
like a jewel buried deep
like a promise meant to keep..."


what plays when i get ready to go out on a hot date?
cold cold heart -- norah jones.
"another love before my time made your heart sad and blue
and so my heart is paying now for things i didn't do
in anger unkind words are said that make the teardrops start
why can't i free your doubtful mind, and melt your cold cold heart?"

2 comments:

  1. throw some D's on that bitch jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. your best blog ever.

    my thoughts to you today (the first day of summer officially!).

    Dispatch, "The General"
    "...I have seen the others and I have discovered that this fight is not worth fighting..."

    ReplyDelete