1.26.2006

despite the fact.

i'm allergic to dog saliva, but i let them lick me anyway - because i love dogs. i'm also allergic to bananas, but i eat them anyway - because they taste damn good. i hate tabloids and refuse to read them (in fact, am embarassed to be seen with them), but i buy STAR magazine - because their crosswords are huge and somewhat easy. reading a horrible book is like pulling teeth, but i'll chug through anyway - because i hate to start something and not finish. i hate my job and one of my managers actually skeeves me out a lot of the time, but i play nice anyway - because being mean doesn't pay my bills. i don't like the smell of smoke, the taste of smoke or the feeling of smoke in my lungs, but i smoke anyway - because it's an addiction.


just the same, i don't like to have my heart trampled on and broken to pieces, but i'll love you anyway - because for some crazy reason, i feel as though you're worth it.


"unrequited love's a bore, yeah
and i've got it pretty bad
but for someone you adore
it's a pleasure to be sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment